Siteoscope.com Online Privacy Statement
- The collection and use of identifiable personal information;
- Information sharing and choices regarding the collection, use, and distribution of personal information;
- Online privacy protection for children;
- How we protect personal information;
- Links to other sites;
- Notice of amendments;
- Contacting us regarding personal information and privacy concerns.
WEBSITE LOGGING AND “COOKIES”
The company owns the information collected at several different points on our website. We do not sell, share, or rent to other parties for ways or purposes not disclosed in this statement. The company collects personal and non-personal information in order to provide you our services, including the access to the website’s newsletter. Below are the types of information we collect and their description.
- Personal and demographic information. Details that can help us identify you may include name, address, telephone number, or email address.
- Log files. These are IP addresses that help us administer the site, evaluate trends, track user’s movement, and collect broad demographic information for aggregate use. They are not linked to identifiable personal information.
The company shares aggregated demographic information with partners and advertisers. This type of anonymous data is collected for purposes of studying a group or category of services or users. The information is not linked to any personal data that can be identified with any individual person.
We work with other parties to assist us and provide specific services and, during these instances, we share name and contact details that are necessary for service provision. Our partners are not allowed to use identifiable personal information in any way other than the purpose of providing our listed services. Non-personal and identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We may release identifiable personal information in compliance with the law to enforce our site policies, or to protect our, your, and other’s rights, property, or safety.
In compliance with the requirements of the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, the company does not knowingly intend to collect information from individuals 13 years of age or younger.
The company maintains at all times administrative, technical, and physical safety measures to protect identifiable personal information from loss, misuse, or unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
Our website contains links to other sites for convenience and information. Our company is not responsible for the privacy policies in these sites. We advise that you review the privacy notices for the use of such sites.